6.1. Filipino Citizen;
6.2. Graduating high school student/high school graduate with a general weighted average grade (GWA) of 85% or its equivalent or college student with earned academic units relevant to the degree programs identified by PCA with a GWA of 85% the previous semester or its equivalent;
6.3. Pass the entry level requirements of identified State Universities and Colleges (SUCs);
6.4. Not be a recipient of any government-funded financial assistance program;
6.5. For qualified applicants with privately funded scholarship grant covering only tuition fees, he/she must pass the entry level requirement of the private higher education institution (HEI);
6.6. Duly registered coconut farmer in the NCFRS or his/her dependent; and
6.7. Must have a combined annual gross income of parents not exceeding ₱300,000.00.
In highly exceptional cases where income exceeds ₱300,000.00, the concerned CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO) shall determine the merits of the application. Cases such as but not limited to family member/s having medical issues or those with two (2) or more dependents enrolled in college may be considered as meritorious.
7.1. Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority;
• For senior high school students – duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and first semester for Grade 12;
• For senior high school graduates – form 138
• For applicants with earned units or currently enrolled in college– duly Certified Copy of Grades for the latest semester/term attended;
7.3. PCA Certification. Only one family member shall be allowed to apply for the scholarship;
7.4. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the last school attended;
7.5. Proof of Income – any of the following:
• Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of applicant and/spouse/parents/guardians if employed;
• Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
• Certificate of No Income from BIR;
• Certificate of Indigence from their Barangay;
• Certificate/Case Study from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
7.6. Notice of admission from the HEI with collegiate degree offerings; br> 7.7. Proof that the student applicant belonged to special group/s (if applicable); and
7.8. Original Barangay Certification that parents/guardians and siblings had never attended college/university (if applicable).